10/31/08

Happy Halloween! HAHAHAHA

The boys had a wonderful day at school filled with delicious treats and a parade throughout the school. Caleb was a turtle. Why? Well, those who know Caleb know that his costume is fitting of him. He likes to take his time doing everything and is extremely cautious. We did originally get the costume when he wasn't walking yet so it was really funny but now that he walks, it's not as funny, but still cute! JJ was a fluffy pumpkin with his beautiful blonde curls hanging out of his "stem" hat.


We picked the boys up and went trick-or-treating with our neighbors Michele, Jenna, Dylan & Matthew. The boys enjoyed eating suckers, pretzels, cheese puffs & chocolate bars! We had a wonderful time!

P.S---The "HAHAHAHA" part is a family inside joke

All of us just starting on our 2 hour trick-or-treat adventure!
Caleb & Jaden at school eating lunch, one of the only times Caleb wore his hat.
Daddy and Caleb at Michele's friends house, where we started trick-or-treating.
Jenna & Caleb (his girlfriend:)
Caleb, Dylan, Jaden & Matthew
Jaden after finishing his Hershey's candy bar!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a good time,the boys looked good,and it looked like nice weather.
miss all of you
DAD

Anonymous said...

What a great time you had. I can remember past Halloweens, but this Halloween was spent in Liberal, KS (the real armpit of Kansas) and smells like it too.
Boys (and you and Lawrence)look so cute. Looks like good weather too. Miss you and on to Albuquerque!

Andy said...

LOL...i love it. They look good in their costumes! Hope you didn't feed them too much candy!

sad things didn't work out getting me up to NJ on My last of the Year tours of the East!

Anonymous said...

The boys look HUGE!!!

Anonymous said...

Babies!!!! They look so cute! I wish I could have seen them having such a good time in the neighborhood and trick-or-treating on Halloween. I loved thier outfits. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, they are soooo cute! I wish you were right around the corner again so we can see them grow up. Your blog will have to do for now :) Hope all is well!

Jon and Andrea said...

How cute are they in their costumes! I bet they loved trick-or-treating. It looks like Jaden loved the candy.

Linda said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog! I don't see you much on the nest anymore. Your boys are ADORABLE. Love the costumes!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Those boys are so cute!! Love the costumes. Macie was a pumpkin her first year!! We miss you guys soooo much!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the great advice with schedule! Lincoln is getting there!

Love ya P