Where are the pics of the boys in their Halloween costumes? Yes, it was a very sad lunch yesterday. We will miss Sundays with Kim. It was also a sad dinner with Dutch last night at the "club". We all cried.
I'm sad and the move doesn't even effect me in any way. Kim- we will be home in Feb and you will be up here in March! Maybe you can come up here for xmas with the 'rents!
The babies are darling in their costumes. Caleb's girlfriend looks like you, Amanda, when you were little! Thank you for the very cute smile, Caleb! Auntie
7 comments:
hahaha
Baby Caleb is such a little ham. He cracks me up.
PS - Just had my farewell lunch with the parents, now I'm teary eyed at work. I hate it when my family moves!! Kiss the babies for me!!
Where are the pics of the boys in their Halloween costumes?
Yes, it was a very sad lunch yesterday. We will miss Sundays with Kim.
It was also a sad dinner with Dutch last night at the "club". We all cried.
I'm sad and the move doesn't even effect me in any way. Kim- we will be home in Feb and you will be up here in March! Maybe you can come up here for xmas with the 'rents!
I know!! I am tempted to just book a ticket. I am still in major depression mode. And I miss my babies!!
The babies are darling in their costumes. Caleb's girlfriend looks like you, Amanda, when you were little!
Thank you for the very cute smile, Caleb!
Auntie
Someone needs to come back to K.C. soon so we can go to lunch at Nordies.
Auntie
Post a Comment