Everyday, mom asks me to post new pictures of the boys and everyday I have promised to do it but I kept forgetting. So Grandma I hope you like them! I know it's not the same as seeing the boys in person but you will be up here before you know it!!
With all our family and friends so far away, we still want you all to feel connected and watch our little boys grow up!
10/9/08
Here you go Grandma!
Everyday, mom asks me to post new pictures of the boys and everyday I have promised to do it but I kept forgetting. So Grandma I hope you like them! I know it's not the same as seeing the boys in person but you will be up here before you know it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! They are getting so big and so much hair! I think Caleb looks like Lawrence in the first pic with their school picture outfits. They are so precious.
Miss all of you very much!
I forgot - I just love hearing them giggle over the phone when they hug and tickle each other.
I wanna hear them giggle!! They are so cute. And such big boys drinking out of grown up cups. They are getting so big so fast. I remember feeding them and hoping to get at least 3 cc's into Jaden. I miss them so much. Love and kisses!!
PS - Cute outfits for the pictures. I can't wait to see how they turn out.
Kim, remember when you and Molly babysat the boys and Jaden wouldn't eat and Caleb was spitting up everywhere....oh those were the days! We miss you all so much!!
Those were the days!! I remember laying them in their cribs and staring at them for like 20 minutes before I went downstairs to make sure they wouldn't spit up. That seems like forever ago....
um, I love the one of caleb and the french fry...they are soooo cute...
A and L,
Look at your big boys! I cannot believe the are only one! They looks so healthy and like to discover!
I want to call and talk to Caleb sometime, since he is such a talker.
Auntie
Post a Comment