My boys having a blast on at midfield. What a fabulous day!
Saturday was Family Day at Giants Stadium. All the wives and children are invited to watch practice, run around the field and eat ice cream. The boys and I showed up a little late so we missed the practice part but we for sure didn't miss the rest. Jaden ran from one end zone to the other while Caleb made it to midfield and decided it was too far to follow Jaden. We all ate a ton of ice cream and had a blast.
5 comments:
These are the cutest pictures ever!! The boys look like they are having so much fun. And it is so cute to see them running!!! They are so grown up. And I love the long sleeve shirts under the jerseys. They look look like such little athletes :)
Amanda and Lawrence,
The boys are so darling! You would never know they were so early. They look terrific and look like they were having so much fun. I'm glad things are going so well.
How fun!!
How cute are they. They are getting to be little men.
I love the last pic of them tackling daddy. Too cute!
Post a Comment