Grampa Tynes here, First I want to say, Amanda, your doing a great job with the site and I really enjoy all the news--the boys including Lawrence surely keep you busy enough--had a break just now and caught up with you all while fighting crime in the Metropolis of Milton, FL. Love and Miss U all-- Give em all Larry, Moe and Curly a hug for me
5 comments:
I love this picture. Caleb looks so much like Lawrence. Baby Jaden still looks like mom..love them
Caleb looks like such a little ham in this picture. I love it.
Grampa Tynes here,
First I want to say, Amanda, your doing a great job with the site and I really enjoy all the news--the boys including Lawrence surely keep you busy enough--had a break just now and caught up with you all while fighting crime in the Metropolis of Milton, FL.
Love and Miss U all-- Give em all Larry, Moe and Curly a hug for me
Grandpa Larry- The boys are so happy you enjoy seeing pictures of them...we miss you!
aw cuties! i misss jj & caleb ! lookin good on picture day
<3 meg
Post a Comment