The boys and I had a great weekend together now that they are feeling much better and back to their normal sleeping schedule (7-7:30). The weather was beautiful on Saturday so once Lawrence came home from practice we took the boys to a town nearby and walked around. Afterwards, we headed to the mall. The boys were a little tired of being in their stroller so Jaden was walking around touching all the shoes while Caleb walked with Lawrence. He's much slower than Jaden when he walks, probably b/c all JJ wants to do is run. I found the boys the most adorable long sleeve button up stripped shirts with navy sweater vests. So they wore those to school today with their jeans and uggs for picture day. I will post a pic later today.
Anyway, yesterday we played outside with Jenna (Caleb's much older girlfriend:), Matthew and Dylan. The boys love pushing my boys around in their radio flyer cars. It was a lovely day and a wonderful weekend!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see the school pics. Their first school pics were adorable. Kim and I were laughing yesterday because she said she like seeing their little fat legs in their first pics. Miss you all.
We can't wait to see their school pictures. I bet they look so cute and grown up!
Post a Comment