Both boys have been sick all week, which totally sucks. Caleb has an ear infection and now they both have terrible colds. I think it's actually allergies. Anyway, during the day both are fine. They play like wild men! Once bedtime rolls around it's another story. Last night I think I slept for a total of 2 hours and Lawrence maybe got 4 hours. Jaden was up all night coughing and attempting to breathe out of his nose, which wasn't working. Caleb was up all night screaming b/c we brought Jaden in our bed to sleep so he could be propped up on a pillow. Caleb just knows when Jaden isn't in his crib so he was pissed off all night and refused to lay down.
Somehow, around 5 am, Caleb is sleeping in our bed, Jaden is sleeping in our bed, Lawrence is snoring in our bed, and there I am STANDING with no place to lay down. What a mess! Lawrence left for work and the boys finally woke up around 7am b/c Jaden kicked Caleb in the face.
Let's hope tonight goes a little better...
No comments:
Post a Comment