We picked Jaden up from school early today so we could take the boys to the pumpkin patch. They had a great time picking out their pumpkins (with a little help from daddy). Mommy also bought some beautiful deep orange mums for the front porch. We had a great day!
4 comments:
What great fun that was! I can remember taking you to the pumpkin patch and loving it...Enjoy, they grow up so fast. Lawrence needs to sharpen up on his pumpkin carving. If I remember correctly -he makes a "mean" pumpkin! Miss you.
We wish you could be here to go trick-or-treating with us. I'll take tons of pictures of the boys and send them.
Look how cute the boys are!!!! I bet they wre so fun to go to the pumpkin patch with. I wish I could trick-or-treat with Baby Caleb and Jaden. It will be so fun this year. Please send me 1,000 pictures from that night.
How big did they get their pumkins?
Post a Comment