On Sunday it was just the boys and I b/c Lawrence was at his game. We had such a great day, just the 3 of us. We woke up around 7:45am, went to the grocery store, the boys napped from 12:30-3:30, then Daddy was home by 6pm. After naptime, the boys were in their playroom and I had to go to the bathroom. So I finished changing Jaden's diaper and left them to play for a second.
We have a bathroom in the playroom but I hate opening the door b/c the boys then follow me in and I can never get them out so we always use the hall bath. Anyway, just as I was washing my hands I could hear Jaden walking towards me. I turn around and there he is holding his binkie and blankie, totally naked! I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe. I just kept saying to him, "where is your diaper?" Sure enough, it was sitting in the living room on the floor.
Here's the pic I took b/c I was sure no one would believe me since he has never done that before!
5 comments:
Jaden - Be Free!!
haha...thats my god son for ya!
yes andy, like godfather like godson:)
I love this. The story was funny but this picture makes it so much funnier. Baby Jaden is so cute!! I wish you had a picture of them throwing your Ugg slipper off the balcony. I love that story too. "Yeah brother yeah."
I need to keep my camera on me at all times so I have photos to go with all my stories:)
Post a Comment