9/10/08

Big Boys!

Ok, so I have to brag a little bit about the boys. Since they started school 7 weeks ago, Lawrence and I have noticed huge changes in both of them. First we noticed little things like how they share much better than before, they attempt to do the Hokie Pokie and their pincer grasp is excellent. Their vocabulary has also increased. Caleb says, "where'ditgo" "goodboy" "tickletickle" "uh-oh" "bubye" "doradora" Jaden's favorites are "bubba" "bubye" "uh-oh" and of course they both say "mama" "dada" and "up" to name a few.

Yesterday was a huge step for them. They both started drinking out of a cup, no not a sippy cup or one with a lid, but a cup like you and I would drink out of (only not so big). I know 2 year olds that can't even begin to do that and Caleb and Jaden are doing it at 14 months. They also do a great job eating with a fork and spoon...not the plastic kind either.

For all of you that thought it was crazy for Lawrence and I to send our boys to school at such a young age, look at what they are doing now! This is the best thing we could give them. We are fortunate enough to be blessed with the means to give them a head start on their education and for that we are so grateful. The Montessori school they attend is just amazing and we are so happy with everything they are teaching our boys!

Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more proud!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo proud of those two grandboys too. Love you, Grandpa.

Andy said...

That is awesome!! I cannot wait to see them!!!

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big. You should record them or call me when one of them is talking. I would love to hear their little voices. I bet it is the cutest thing ever!! Maybe they will be able to say Kimmy soon :) Tell them I love them!!

Anonymous said...

I need to learn how to put video on here so everyone can see and hear the boys...I'll work on it!