9/27/08

My Fabulous Birthday!

Friday couldn't have started off better. Caleb & Jaden decided to give mommy the best birthday gift and woke up at 8am (they are usually up between 6:45-7:20). Lawrence and I took the boys to school and then he took me to breakfast which was delicious! Lawrence has been off since Thursday b/c it's their bye week so we spent all day Friday just hanging out....I even caught an old 90210 rerun:)

Lawrence informed me that a car would be picking us up at 6pm and I needed to be dressed up. I had no clue where we were going until we got to the restaurant. Our car pulled up in front of Rockafeller Center and we took the elevator up to the 65th floor. There we were, at the Rainbow Room. It was absolutely fabulous. Dinner was wonderful and the desserts were even better. I say desserts b/c they brought out 3 cakes and a 4 tiered dessert tray full of chocolate covered strawberries, cookies, ect... I like to pretend they did all of that b/c it was my birthday but I have a feeling it had more to do with who my husband was.

Anyway, I had a wonderful day and would like to say thank you again to all my friends and family who sent gifts, cards, called, emailed or texted me. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. Love you all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a spectacular time at the Rainbow Room. How sweet of Lawrence to pamper you on your day. I'm so glad that you are truly experienceing all that NY has to offer! Have fun

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you had such a great b-day. Lawrence did a good job taking you to the Rainbow Room. I can just imagine how beautiful it was. Did you dance?

Andy said...

Thats tight!!