9/24/08

The Ball Pit


The Esposito Family was kind enough to send the boys a huge tent with 400 balls. This picture is of the boys with the ball in their pool b/c the tent hadn't arrived yet & I haven't had my camera out lately. Anyway, the boys absolutely love their "ball pit" as we call it. Lawrence and I both get in their with them and they think it's just so funny. What a great gift! Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see the "Ball Pit" with all 400 balls in it! Great fun for the boys (and you two) when it's too cold to go outside.

The Tynes Family said...

I will take a picture once they get home from school.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are all enjoying the ball pit :) I think that the 400 balls are making you a little nervous...only use 200 at a time...it will cut clean up time in half!!! LOL - By the way, I started our own blogspot so that I can keep in touch with my family. What a great idea, although mine only took 3 years to start! Thanks. It's 5espos.blogspot.com