9/3/08

Happy 1st Day of School


The boys started back to school today and oh, mommy couldn't wait to drop them off:) Neither of them cried but Jaden did have to be bribed with cheerios to stop following me out the door.

Today is daddy's first day picking up the boys all by himself. I have a hair appointment (I am starting to look like a stay at home mom!). I'm sure he'll do fine. Yesterday when I left for the grocery store Caleb had bread crumbs on the floor and Lawrence was asleep in the playroom. Good thing the house is baby proofed, well, somewhat:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys look as ready as mom was for them to go to school. Very cute outfits! You will have to let everyone know how Caleb did with his cast at school.

Andy said...

sooo... why does Caleb always only have just one sock on in every picture?? I know that he has stiches in the one, but can't he wear 2?

The Tynes Family said...

LOL! He hates wearing socks so we compromise by letting him wear one:)