10/11/08

Fun Times!

This morning, the boys were being really rowdy and after Caleb threw his drum across the room I knew we had to get out! I looked up all those kiddy places (My Gym, Little Gym, Gymboree, whatever else they are called). I saw one of them, not actually sure which one we went to, I wasn't paying attention, had a 10:30-11:30am class for ages 12-18months. PERFECT! I loaded the boys up and off we went.

As soon as we got there both walked right in and weren't shy at all....well, caleb was a little shy at first. They had a great time going up and down the slides, crawling up and over everything and of course, running everywhere!! They even made friends with another set of twins who live just up the road from us.

After we left the boys were exhausted but did manage to eat their chicken fingers and 2 cookies. They are just like their parents, they love sweets!

So, I didn't get to take a picture b/c we were too busy but if we ever go back I'll take one!

No comments: