With all our family and friends so far away, we still want you all to feel connected and watch our little boys grow up!
The pic showing them from behind should be on the cover of Sports Illustrated! That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen.Little Lawrences!
I love the second one. It looks like they're having their own conversation.
Now that is a proud moment...especially for dad, seeing his boys in his jersey! I agree with your mom, that is the cutest picture ever!! I'm glad to see a plastic ball in most of the pictures that you post...hehe! Hope you are well.
anonymous was me...I think i hit the wrong button :)
I love the jerseys and diaps. Adorable.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The pic showing them from behind should be on the cover of Sports Illustrated! That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen.
Little Lawrences!
I love the second one. It looks like they're having their own conversation.
Now that is a proud moment...especially for dad, seeing his boys in his jersey! I agree with your mom, that is the cutest picture ever!! I'm glad to see a plastic ball in most of the pictures that you post...hehe! Hope you are well.
anonymous was me...I think i hit the wrong button :)
I love the jerseys and diaps. Adorable.
Post a Comment