
JJ & Caleb relaxing in their ball pit after a long day of playing!

Uncle Jason, Daddy & the boys playing in the backyard.

Caleb showing us just how adorable he is:) While Jaden is still relaxing!

Mommy & the boys in the playroom. Ok-so for those who know I had the Keratin Treatment, here is my hair washed & blow dried only! I didn't even touch it with a straightener. It's the best money I have ever spent!!!

JJ so ready for bathtime he decided to climb into his sink!

Ummmm, excuse me! That is exactly what I said when I walked into the kitchen & saw this mess!!
7 comments:
Love the pictures! Looks like what one doesn't think of, the other will. So glad they had a good time with their uncle. Can't believe all the hair they have - don't cut it too short.
Your hair looks great and so easy to take care of, I understand.
Can't get enough pictures. Miss you all.
They are getting too big...i need to see them asap. They can come stay with me anytime.
Yeah I think I agree with Tony. I can definitely make the trip back from Lawrence to help Tony babysit anytime. The boys look great.
Ok uncle tony & uncle greg! Lawrence & I will definitely be taking you up on your offer when we are in town Feb 21st!!! The boys will be so excited:)
Grandpa Tynes here--Amanda got the pictures of the boys thanks--I really enjoy this site and thanks Amanda for taking the time for all of us to enjoy--Lawrence, hope you and Jason had a great time together and with the boys--Love and miis U all Dad
Where are the pictures of the new hair cuts!?
Yeah Greg you can come watch the boys with Kelly and I.
They're so cute in the ball pit. Ours love theirs too. I see what we have in store for us with the kitchen. Too fun with him sitting in the sink!
Linda (nestie)
Post a Comment