11/28/08

Happy Turkey Day!

I don't have a picture to post right now but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful day. I cooked a turkey & all the trimmings:) All 3 of my boys ate until they were stuffed then watched football. For dessert we went over to our neighbors house. The boys just love it over they b/c they get totally spoiled. For dessert they had cookies & suckers (which they love).

I have to admit, I was a little jealous of my dad & Andy. I used to spend Thanksgiving skiing in Vail, now all I get to do is reminisce. We miss all our family & hope that we will all get to spend a Thanksgiving together someday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep< you all missed out!! I am worn out!! All of this POWDER! is hard work!!

Dad and I say hi!! Just had some PAZ Pizza!! Ummmmy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kids,
We are so happy you had a great turkey day. We thought about you as we watched the Macy's parade and wondered if you were somewhere in that crowd..
Keep warm and be good!
Santa is watching you!
Auntie

Anonymous said...

Hello from freezing cold Florida, just had a chance to take a look at the blog inbetween cases-- again, Amanda I appreciate you for keeping this up and going for all of us to enjoy. Hope you all had a great Turkey day----Tana and I and her family did the same thing as you did. Been working on a few armed robberies--Tis the season--Love and Miss you all Dad Tynes