
Caleb was very excited to get his baby mullet cut off!

Caleb sat with daddy like a good boy the entire time and yes, he is playing with a pen. It's his new favorite thing to stick in his mouth. Don't worry, it's not like we let him walk around with it or anything.

JJ getting his long curly locks trimmed.

Jaden also sat like a good boy which isn't suprising b/c he loves to be pampered...hmmm, wonder where he gets that from:)
6 comments:
They look like little men!! I got my hair cut too
I can't believe they got their hair cut. They do look like little men. I hope JJ still has a few curls :) I'm glad they were both so good. They were probably so nervous. I hope you are feeling better Amanda!! Talk to you soon.
I cannot believe how alike they look. Now that their hair is the same - they really look like "twins". Miss them!!
The boys are so cute in these pics! You need to post some of their hair now so we can see the difference. They look like they did a very good job sitting still!
LOL...they look so funny! I need to see the lil guys soon!!!
Looks like they did a great job!!
Post a Comment