1/23/09

The boys at home with Daddy

Even though there is a gate going up the stairs, Lawrence and I manage to forget to close it so we find the boys upstairs laughing. So dangerous, I know, but they love the stairs!
Caleb looking oh so cute in his hoodie and chucks! I was going to say he looks just like daddy but we found pics of me at 18months and I could be Caleb's twin. So now Caleb looks like me and JJ looks like daddy!

Jaden posing as usual. He knows he's so handsome and yes, he gets that from his father:)


Lawrence's job everyday is to dress the boys after they are finished eating breakfast. He does such a good job putting together cute outfits. He even found the camera and took some pics.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy has done a great job dressing the boys - they look so cute. I'm not fond of the story about them climbing the stairs with no supervision! They are quick!

Andy said...

hehe..that is awesome. They just keep getting bigger and bigger!!! Can't wait to see them in the MOUNTAINS!! Partied in Vail last night...got a bit wild.

Anonymous said...

The boys look like little men. I love their mini Chuck Taylor's. We'll match in the Bahamas. Can't wait!! 5 days!!

Anonymous said...

THe boys look great-I will fwd some young pictures of you Lawrence when you get back from the Bahamas--Have a great trip Amanda and Boys and let me know when you all get home--Love and Miss you all Grampa Tynes

Anonymous said...

HI this is alec the boys look soooo cccccuuuuttt love alec!!!