1/2/09

pics from xmas

Jaden on his horse & Caleb on his Zebra
Thanks Uncle Andy for our new toy. We love to dance to the monkey song!!
Caleb on his new slide while Jaden is checking out the trampoline.
Caleb figuring out how to unwrap his presents.
Jaden with his new golf clubs. He can't wait to get out on the course with daddy.
Caleb eating his golf balls.
JJ snuggling with Grandma. He was exhausted from all the excitement!
Daddy & the boys on their new rockwall/slide toy.
JJ on the trampoline.
Caleb opening more gifts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is there no pics of the boys dunking on the basketball goal?

Anonymous said...

The boys have so many toys!! Looks & sounds like Christmas went well - aside from all the illnesses :) I wish I would have been with you all. I missed you. The boys look so cute in their polos. I hope everyone is feeling well and back in their routine.

PS - The other day when I talked on the phone to Jaden and he said hi it melted my heart!!