To quote my husband, it was defintely a bittersweet ending to this years football season. I feel like it went to fast and ended too soon but at the same time I was so ready for this season to be over. Anyway, we are excited to relax and take a few vacations this offseason. Most importantly, to spend time with our boys.
Next year, Lawrence will be healthy and ready to go. Meanwhile, I'm sure he will enjoy the next 7 months off:)
3 comments:
Hi Kids,
Enjoy your time off, Lawrence.
I have seen the schedule for next year and I see the Giants play here...I hope you can all come back to KC..I would love to see those babies in person!
Kiss the babies for me.
Auntie
Enjoy your family time!!!
Amanda,
I Enjoy coming to this site and I am glad the season is over too.
This is a time to bond,be happy and enjoy the family without working around the Giants.
Lawrence,
I am sure you have hit the delete button by now and will continue to be the best you can be when it starts all over again in a few months.
Have fun and take lots of pictures for all of us on your family outings. Give the boys a big hug and kiss from Grampa-- Love and Miss U all----Dad
Post a Comment