We have had snow on the ground for at least a month now and the boys point to it and say "snoooow." They have seen daddy and our neighbors outside and cry to go play but until today the temperature had been way too cold or the boys had been sick. I dressed them in their new Spyder ski suits that Uncle Andy helped pick out. (Caleb's has a random jacket on b/c his coat had to be sent from another store). They borrowed Matthew and Dylan's hat and looked absolutely adorable.
They helped shovel the driveway and even went sledding with daddy and Jenna. They had a great time and didn't want to come inside. I knew they would love the snow...it's in their blood:) I didn't get a lot of pics b/c of course my camera battery died. So here is what I got!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh how cute are these pictures! They are so bundled up! Glad they loved the snow and I think their hats are so cute.
Love these pictures!! And Caleb's hat. They look hilarious. I am so excited to see them soon. 11 days!!
This is Alec the pics are so cute...
LOVE YOU ALL:)
I can't believe how big the boys are getting! I am sure they loved playing in the snow(it should be in their blood). I can't imagine snow on the ground for a month! Hope to see you soon. I love all of the pictures of the boys.
UBER CUTE...I can't wait to see them in the REAL mountain snow!! Maybe they can go tubbing on the top of VAIL!!!
Post a Comment