Caleb and Aunt Kimmy watching Jaden being a wild man in the pool. Caleb is much more cautious when it comes to water. He did go down the water slide in the toddler park. Jaden is just like mommy, fearless, and went down a lot!
JJ getting yelled at by Daddy for throwing rocks...what else is new!
My boys in the flamingo ring. I think Daddy was more nervous than the boys!
After a week in the Bahamas we are finally home! We had an amazing time and the Atlantis is just fabulous!! We loved it so much we are going to try to go back with our neighbors in June:) The weather wasn't as warm as we would have liked it to be but still managed to get some sun. The boys had an absolute blast and loved spending time with Aunt Kimmy! After she left the boys looked everywhere for her. It was definitely a much needed vacation.
4 comments:
I miss you all so much already. Loved the pictures. Too bad the boys aren't photogenic at all :) I had the best time in the Bahamas. Thank you guys again.
Looks and sounds like everyone had such a great time. Can't wait to see all of you.
hey! glad matt emailed you the link to our blog and glad to know that ya'll have one so we can keep up with you and the boys! they are so cute!
I think I found your blog via the bump...and I have a question!
We too have a Bumbleride Twin, and it is just so heavy for quick trips. I see you have two Maclarens. Are those the Volos or Triumphs? Do you connect them together or just use individually? Thanks!!
Post a Comment