Mommy left us and went to Kansas to hang out with all the ladies so the boys and I thought we should do some bonding over a couple of beers and hit the clubs. We went Plaxico Burress style, sweat pants, thermal white shirts, and air force ones (NO Hand GUNS). We even did our hair alike and headed out to see the big NYC. I was definitely caught off guard by the people who kept asking us if we were triplets. Very fun night.
Enough of the funny stuff. We just wanted to let mommy know how much we miss her and cant wait for her to return. Mommy worked very hard on this party for the girls and everything is going to be awesome. We miss you baby. Cant wait for you to come home.
Your Three Men
Honey,Caleb,Jaden XOXOXO
Enough of the funny stuff. We just wanted to let mommy know how much we miss her and cant wait for her to return. Mommy worked very hard on this party for the girls and everything is going to be awesome. We miss you baby. Cant wait for you to come home.
Your Three Men
Honey,Caleb,Jaden XOXOXO
7 comments:
Lawrence I'll go ahead and give you some love for putting up a post all by yourself since nobody else is ha. I like the pics, the boys look good. Tell them how much their uncle misses them!
Great pics and story - love to see you raising the boys in your likeness. Can't wait to see you all again! Grandma will get back to blogging once her laptop is repaired.
Jaden looks so natural holding that beer and drinking it one handed. Haha. How funny. I'm glad the boys lended their mom out this weekend. We had such a wonderful and FUN time in KC!!
And Lawrence - don't be too jealous, but Amanda got to ride in my car (the Euro) this weekend. It was possibly the highlight of her trip.
Kim-
Lawrence is laughing so hard and is seriously jealous. He actually asked me if I got to see your car. He just said it's possibly the sweetest car ever made:)
I had such wonderful time with you all weekend! Miss you!!!
oh Amanda...you are in trouble...look at those studs, LOL! Gabby and I cannot stop laughing!
OK, I think that was the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time! The boys letting Amanda know how much she is loved!
I remember when you first came into our office when you first started dating, the engagment, the wedding, bed rest and then the adorable babies...what a beautiful love story! You four are so blessed!
WE MISS YOU!
Susan
I enjoyed the pictures of your cruise...I know you had a great time.
Post a Comment