3/5/09

Fabulous trip to KC!

My sister Kim, my adopted sis Molly and I out at the Falloon. Just like old times:) We had so much fun all weekend together! I miss you girls already!!!
Kari and I at the Falloon....really like old times but this time we weren't eating nachos at 2am!
Lindsay, Colby and I at the Falloon. In case you were wondering, yes I did introduce this lovely couple. One of my best friends and one of my oldest friends:)
Bachelorette party girls! We had so much fun helping Lyndsey celebrate one of her last nights out on the town as a single lady.
Lyndsey and I at Howl at the Moon. I'm pretty sure the person who took this close up pic probably had too much to drink and maybe some cheese soup (inside joke)!
Lyndsey, Molly and I....we have been friends now for 15 years...where did all that time go??

I had a wonderful weekend in Kansas City. It's funny how you can leave for a year and come back and almost nothing has changed. Kari, you were a wonderful hostess and I truly enjoyed staying with you. It was such a busy weekend that I didn't get the chance to see so many people I would have loved to see. I'm sorry if anyone is mad but this weekend was specifically for Lyndsey and no one else. We will be back the end of May so we will be able to see everyone then.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. Especially your "tipsy" pics. Haha. That was such a fun weekend. You need to start coming back once a month just so we can go out. Have so much fun on the cruise. I am so jealous!! Not so much of the cruise, but of the fact that I don't get to see the boys. I miss them and can't wait to see them in April and kiss their little faces. Love you guys!!

The Tynes Family said...

We miss you too! I show Caleb pics and point to you and say Aunt Kimmy. Now he points to you and says Ahhnt. When they see you in April they will know exactly who you are:)

Anonymous said...

It was the best weekend ever!!! Next time I want to see the boys! Thank you again!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I had a great time in KC seeing you and Lyndsey. That is a horrible picture of me though :( Hope we can meet up in May when you are back in KC.