11/11/09

Just a bunch of stuff

Lawrence and the boys at Giants Family Day at their new indoor practice facility. The boys loved running around the field especially with the big balls. After watching daddy practice they ate way too much ice cream and didn't nap all day.
Jaden on his Diego bike. He goes so fast on it all over the driveway and wants nothing to do with the pedals. I think Santa will be bringing him a plasma car....shhhhh!
Sweet little pirate Caleb. He fell almost a month ago and hit his head on the coffee table (which has since been removed). I was freaking out b/c there was so much blood so we called 911 and Caleb & Daddy got to ride in the ambulance (aka the school bus as Caleb called it). After waiting in the ER for 4 hours b/c we wanted a plastic surgeon to do the stitches we finally made it home around midnight. He was such a little trooper!
I walked in from doing laundry to find my little boys sitting together nicely. I had to take a picture b/c it doesn't happen too often. If you haven't noticed, Caleb wears his pirate hat everywhere and thinks he is a pirate. He will tell us to "walk the plank" and loves to call us "scallywags."
Jaden practicing on his new Diego pillow for his new toddler bed. He loves it but sometimes like to crawl into bed with Caleb:)
Michele and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch right before Halloween. We ended up with 2 cars full of pumpkins b/c the 4 boys seemed to want all of them.
Pirate Captain Caleb! He loved wearing his costume to school and to the neighbors Halloween party. I don't have a pic of Jaden on here b/c he hated both his costumes.
My dad came to town last Wednesday and Lawrence surprised him with tickets to game 6 of the World Series, the night the Yankees won it! He was so excited!
Lawrence and my dad in their seats at the game.
The celebration on the field after they won the World Series.
Back in the late 60's my dad was stationed on the U.S.S. Intrepid which happens to be a museum in the city on the Hudson. My dad and I went for a tour and had a great time. It was amazing to see where my dad slept and where he lived for those few years.
Dad at the Intrepid.
The bell from WWII
Where my dad actually slept. The far top bunk on the left side.
The actual airplanes my dad worked on in the Navy.

Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while. It seems like once football season starts we just get so busy. I can't believe the season is half over and Thanksgiving is almost here! Lawrence, the boys and I have been doing great and have enjoyed having Lawrence's brother and sister in law in town earlier in the month and my dad last week. We miss everyone especailly this time of year b/c we are unable to take any trips. My girlfriend Lindsay is coming up in 3 weeks and I can't wait!! Then our nephew Sterling is coming up for a game right before Christmas. The boys are looking forward to that!! Then my mom and Tom will be up for Christmas hopefully along with Lawrence's mom. We might have a surprise visit from a certain aunt/uncle like last year:)

No comments: