11/18/09

Paula Abdul!

Yes, that's right, your eyes are not deceiving you....Zak and Lawrence are snuggled up next to Ms. Opposites Attract. I bet Lawrence didn't tell her how he fast forwards when she talks b/c he can't stand her.
Kate, Zak, Paula, Lawrence and I looking like one big happy family:)

Not quite sure why I put this picture up b/c both Lawrence and I hate it. He thinks he looks like a science teacher in his attempt to bring argyle back in style and my hair is way too curly and I look like I have a freaking moo-moo on.

A few months ago as you might remember Lawrence danced with the Rockettes. Well last night was their opening so we were invited to the show. While meeting the Make a Wish Foundation kids Paula showed up as well to take photos. She was really nice in a weird kind of way and is teeny tiny!! She might be 4'10 and 95lbs. Zak and Kate were so kind to join us! Of course the guys wanted to bail on the show even before intermission b/c they were starving. We had an awesome night out!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!! Although Paula freaks me out in a weird, "I'm Paula Abdul and might spaz out on you and start dancing at any moment" sort of way, I do enjoy her. I love that you met her. Cute pic!! Might be a framer in the house :)

Lyndsey said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! She looks super super tiny! Love the pics!

Molly said...

I can't believe how long your hair is forget the curls! It was a cute pic of you all.

Paula looks even smaller standing next to Lawrence.

Looks like fun!