Aunt Kimmy's favorite picture of her godson:) The funny thing is that Jaden always wears his hat backwards.
A very rare photo of Caleb. He never ever looks at the camera unless he's trying to take it away from me.
Kim, Molly and I after the Giants game. A trip to Kansas wouldn't be complete without a photo of us girls:)
Uncle Tony, Uncle Andy and the boys. I didn't have to give baths once. Tony and Andy took care of that, thank goodness!
Aunt Kimmy, Aunt Kelly and Uncle Andy on our Friday night family get together.
I'm sure Caleb is fighting with Aunt Kimmy about something in this photo. Lindsay was so wonderful to happen to have tons of toys in her car when she came over. Don't know what we would have done without those.
This would be a great photo if JJ was in it and not Caleb. I don't have a pic of JJ with both his godparents since the baptism.
Sorry it's been forever since I last posted anything. We have been so busy since school started back and not to mention our much anticiapted trip back to Kansas:) We were so busy but managed to spend time with everyone we wanted to see.
Thursday was our busiest day. We ran errands with Grandpa Jim all morning then after naps stopped by Petra's house to see Macie and baby Lincoln. Caleb played with Macie the entire time while Jaden couldn't get enough of Lincoln. Petra and I had so much to catch up on and our time over there went to quickly. After Petra's we headed back to Great Gpa and Great Gma's house for dinner with Uncle Tony and Grandpa Jim. Then Tony and I put the boys back in the car and headed to Lyndsey and Nick's house where Kari was there too waiting to see the boys. Caleb and Jaden had a blast and I think they definitely entertained everyone. They didn't want to leave and neither did I but it was almost bedtime.
Friday morning Uncle Andy flew into town and the boys were thrilled! They spent all day with Uncle Tony, Uncle Andy, Grandpa and Great Gpa and Gma. Friday was a girls day for me:) Kelly, Kim and I went Bridesmaid dress shopping which was so much fun. Kelly picked out gorgeous dresses for us to wear, well, I've only seen the dress online but the color is awesome!! I can't wait to wear it in June. They we went to lunch and shopping. I couldn't have asked for a better "sister's day out!!"
Friday night we all went to Tony and Kelly's new house for dinner. I was so happy to have all my siblings together at once and for the boys to have all their aunts and uncles together. The only person missing was Lawrence:(
Saturday we had brunch with Great Grandma Lena and Auntie then after naps Lindsay went with me to take the boys to the hotel Lawrence was staying at. We went to dinner then dropped daddy off back at the hotel. The boys were so sad they couldn't stay with daddy.
Sunday was game day so Aunt Kelly, Uncle Andy and Great Gma stayed home to watch the boys. The rest of us went to the game and had awesome seats thanks to our good friend Eric. The game was a blast and we won of course, I mean we were playing the Chiefs.
1 comment:
Haha. I think Caleb and I were argueing in that picture. I think he was saying "My Piano." And I do LOVE that picture of J. I don't think he could be any cuter in his backwards hat. It is adorable. I had the best time with you all when you were here!! Love you all and talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment