After 6 wonderful days in Vail we flew to Scottsdale to spend Easter with Grandma and Grandpa Tom. The weather was amazing and the boys loved taking walks, playing on the playground and kicking their soccer balls around the soccer field. They can dribble the ball down field using both feet. With no shock to us, they are naturals....wonder who they get that from:)
Lawrence and I headed to Cancun the day after Easter so Grandma was in charge during the day until Aunt Kimmy got there to help out. She loved every minuted of it but looked forward to Grandpa Tom coming home after work....lol! The boys had a wonderful week without mom and dad around. Aunt Kimmy came down to help out and to work on her tan during nap times:) We surprised her by teaching Caleb how to say "Aunt Kimmy." She loved it! Now we are working on JJ saying it too.
6 comments:
Loved having the boys to ourselves! Brought back memories. We also loved having the apartment full of company not just the boys, but you and Lawrence. We had a great time with "Aunt Kimmy". We took the boys to ride a hugh Merry-go-Round and ride a train through the park. It's very quiet this week. Miss everyone!
Lawrence, Amanda and boys,
Hope the Easter Bunny was good to the boys. THe family looks great and the boys are stetching skyward since I saw them last July. THanks Amanda for your time, it really is enjoyed by me and I am sure by the rest of the family for what your doing with this site.
GIve the boys a great big hug and kiss from Grampa Tynes. Love and miss you all.
Dad
The boys can't wait to see you Grandpa Larry in June!
I LOVED when Caleb would come in my room in the morning and say "Hi Aunt Kimmy." It made my trip. And when he said "fox". He just cracks me up. Now we just have to work on J saying Kimmy. He totally can, he is just being stubborn :) As always I had a WONDERFUL time with the Tynes family and enjoy every second I get to spend with you guys. I miss the boys already and can't wait to see them again soon. Talk to you all soon!!
Hi there...hope your trips were wonderful! They look like so much fun, between the snow and the caribbean :) The boys look identical in the picture on Lawrence's lap..I can't believe how big they look. I wish I could hear their little voices! You look amazing! When will you be in KC? Hope we can connect for a little bit. Let me know. (Nice model pics of Lawrence) hilarious...looks like he hammed it up! LOL
The boys have gotten SO big. They're really grown up! Looks like you've been busy and having a lot of fun. Come back to the nest and visit us on the multiples board sometime!
Post a Comment