4/23/09

Congrats Tony & Kelly!!!


I am going to do different posts on different days for our 3 week vacation. I need to first start off with the most important event of the trip.....Tony and Kelly's engagement. We are so very excited to have Kelly as a part of our family. Kelly's ring is absolutely gorgeous, so Tony you did a good job:) We are counting down the days til June 26, 2010. The boys can't wait to be little ring bearers!

4 comments:

Tony said...

Thank you guys for being there and making our vacation wonderful. It is fun to have another addition to our crazy family. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Andy said...

Check my blog. Email is acting goofy.

Your future sister-in-law said...

It meant so much to have Tony's family close by when he proposed! I will definitely be calling you for wedding planning advice:) Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tony and Kelly
from Larry AKA Dad Tynes