We all know that I think of Vail as my second home and I was so happy to be back:) Our condo was right in the village across from the Red Lion (which we ate at once a day). It had 2 bedrooms and a loft which Andy stayed in. I really enjoyed Tony, Kelly and Andy being able to stay with us for those 4 days. Dad was smart and slept at his house in peace.
You had to know that the Tynes boys were half Schuetz which meant snow was in their blood! They absolutely loved every second of playing in the snow. Jaden was fearless as usual and was sledding by himself. Caleb was more cautious but enjoyed throwing snowballs at everyone.
Lawrence, Dad and I did get to ski on Tuesday and it was the perfect day. The weather was in the 40's which in ski terms means really really hot. Next year the boys will be in full day ski school and they will love every minute of it.
On Saturday we went to Derek and Brandie's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful! I cried the entire time starting from when I was escorted down the aisle and saw Derek standing there. We stopped in Denver on our way down to see Brian, Suzi, Carson and Grant. Lawrence and I realized how much we miss having them next door!
You had to know that the Tynes boys were half Schuetz which meant snow was in their blood! They absolutely loved every second of playing in the snow. Jaden was fearless as usual and was sledding by himself. Caleb was more cautious but enjoyed throwing snowballs at everyone.
Lawrence, Dad and I did get to ski on Tuesday and it was the perfect day. The weather was in the 40's which in ski terms means really really hot. Next year the boys will be in full day ski school and they will love every minute of it.
On Saturday we went to Derek and Brandie's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful! I cried the entire time starting from when I was escorted down the aisle and saw Derek standing there. We stopped in Denver on our way down to see Brian, Suzi, Carson and Grant. Lawrence and I realized how much we miss having them next door!
1 comment:
Lawrence, Amanda and Boys,
Just got a break in the action to catch up with your site. As always Amanda thanks for taking the time to keep us informed of the Tynes Clan of Oakland N.J.--The snow looks inviting for a vacation but it does remind me of the Michigan days as a child waking up with my Dad telling me at Odark thirty to shovel the drive with him so he could get to work. I am sure you all enjoyed the fresh air and the play time with the boys too. Love and Miss you all Dad Tynes
Post a Comment