With all our family and friends so far away, we still want you all to feel connected and watch our little boys grow up!
4/21/09
3 Year Anniversary
I can't believe it's already been 3 years since Lawrence and I got married.....3 years and 2 babies. No wonder I'm always exhausted! Every year seems to get better and better and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and best friend.
happy anniversary! wow, that was 3 years ago...i guess that was when i met you, right before ya'll got married? congrats and i hope there are many many more to come! carrie
I know the card was late but Happy Aniversary again. I am sure you two will continued to be blessed and remain the Loving Couple that you are the rest of your lives. Love and Miss you all Dad
5 comments:
Happy 3 Years!! See you soon.
happy anniversary! wow, that was 3 years ago...i guess that was when i met you, right before ya'll got married? congrats and i hope there are many many more to come!
carrie
Congrats!!! I can't believe it has already been 3 years. I hope you all have a great day. That picture is still a great one!
Congratulations!! I feel like it has flown by. Enjoy your day :)
Lawrence and Amanda,
I know the card was late but Happy Aniversary again. I am sure you two will continued to be blessed and remain the Loving Couple that you are the rest of your lives. Love and Miss you all Dad
Post a Comment