On Easter Monday Lawrence and I boarded a plane headed for Cancun leaving the boys behind. I was very upset at first but excited at the same time b/c Lyndsey and Nick's wedding was just days away. I hadn't been back to Cancun since '99 and Lawrence hadn't been back since '96. Cancun has definitely changed since then. The beaches were just as beautiful as I remembered and the drinks just as strong.
Lyndsey's wedding was on Friday the day before we left. It was so beautiful and I think I cried the entire time. Lyndsey and Nick are just perfect together!!
Lawrence did step on a sea urchin and had to have his podiatrist remove it so he's been on antibiotics. I know....this would only happen to him!
4 comments:
I just stumbled upon your blog and thought I would comment. Your little boys are adorable!!!!!
I love it! I feel so special when I make the blog!
Looks like you guys had a great trip. I'm so jealous of how tan you get! I have never even looked close to that, and I live on an island!
Looks like you had a great time! I saw your comment on my blog about Sesame Place. We haven't been but plan on going this summer. I think around the age of our kids there should be plenty to do. (I think yours are a bit older than mine anyway) Let me know if/when you go!
Post a Comment