5/10/09

Mother's Day Weekend

I have to say that my Mother's Day Weekend could not have been any better than it was!! Lawrence made a fabulous breakfast, chocolate chip panny cakes (as Caleb calls them). I received a bunch of different cards from my 3 men and the cutest finger painting artwork the boys did at school. I totally cried!

We also worked on potty training which I was expecting to be a disaster. We took the boys diapers off and told them to sit down and go potty. After about 5 minutes Caleb came running out saying "mommy, potty potty!" I ran in to see that sure enough, he went pee pee on the potty (as we say to the boys). I started jumping up and down as did Caleb and we clapped and screamed "yeah!!!" After lunch we tried again and Caleb went for the second time on the potty. We just need to stick with it and hopefully he will be fully potty trained before we know it. Not to leave JJ out...he did sit on the potty and go, but he had his diaper on. He understands the concept, now we just need to get him to tell us so we can take his diaper off.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good luck with the potty training. I'm NOT looking forward to that at all!
Glad you had a great mother's day