5/21/09

Just some pics

Caleb looking like such a little stud with his hat on backwards. When he puts it on he says "daddy hat."
Caleb eating his first DQ Dilly Bar and loving every second of it.
Sweet Tooth aka Jaden loved his Dilly Bar.
Daddy loves doing the boys hair like his so here they are with what I like to call their "daddy-do"
Caleb loves wearing all my sunglasses and seems to find them no matter where I have them hidden. These Tom Ford pair are his favs! He wasn't too happy when I took this pic and told him to take them off immediately!
Jaden totally needs a haircut. He loves his Elmo shirt and points to it every 2 minutes and says "mommy, elmo elmo."

We've been pretty busy around here lately so I haven't had time to update you with any new pics... Here's a few!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They already look so much bigger since AZ. I can't wait to see them next week. In that picture when the boys have the "Daddy Haircut" Caleb looks so tan. Guess he lucked out with his mama's skin tone :) And I of course loved the backwards hat pic. See you all soon!!

Molly said...

Your boys are getting so big so quick!! I can't believe they are going to be 2 this summer. Hopefully I will get to see you soon.