Lawrence leaves tonight for training camp in Albany until August 25th. I dread this day every year and you would think it would get easier but it doesn't. This is his 6th camp since we've been together...I can't believe how fast time goes by.
I was a nanny for the Dingmann's during our first camp, planning a wedding during our second, enjoying being married and having it be just the two of us (that didn't last long) during our third, had 1 month old twins during our fourth camp, and last year nanny Ashley had just left and I was alone with twin 1 year olds for the first time ever!!! This camp we actually have nothing big going on so I hope it's relaxing.
We will be counting down the days til Daddy comes home....
1 comment:
Amanda,
the time will go by quickly and you'll be seeing Lawrence soon. Be strong and keep busy. Only 13 more days now. Give him a big hug for me. Love Dad Tynes.
PS- Give our boys a big Hug and Kiss too.
Post a Comment