8/27/09

Lawrence and the Rockettes

I just couldn't help myself! On Tuesday, the Rockettes invited Lawrence to come help them "kickoff" their new season. They had him kick a field goal on 6th Ave and join their kick line. I can't help but notice my husband's leg is as high as the girls:)

3 comments:

Andy said...

thats soo funny!!

I got the pic's...they are soo cute!! One is in my wallet!

Mom said...

Too bad the boys are so small as they would have loved to see Daddy with Santa Claus. If they were teenagers, they might be impressed to see Daddy with the Rockettes!
Also got the pics of the boys! They are so adorable and have already made their way to the frames!

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that I did reconize the fact that Lawrence's kicks were as high and as on point as the Rockettes. I'm not gonna lie - I'm impressed.