First off, I have to apologize for this post coming so late. I kept meaning to download my pics but never got around to it til now. Secondly, I have no clue why the pics are so fuzzy. Maybe my camera has been dropped one to many times.
Grandma's 10 day visit was too short and went by too fast. I guess that's b/c we were so busy. I took mom along on my regular weekly activities....pedicures, haircuts, lunches and shopping. We had too much fun!! Kim we definitely missed you this time around:( We took the boys to the toy store too many times and ate way too many cupcakes! The boys and I were so sad that Grandma had to leave and we all cried, as usual! It's so hard for me to be away from my mom and for the boys to be away from their Grandma. I know it just kills my mom too! We will see you soon!!!
2 comments:
I had such a great time with Amanda and the boys. Missed Lawrence but he was busy at camp. Loved seeing the how the boys are so independent now, talking and telling us exactly what they want and want to do. Caleb and I did "fight" all in fun. Everything was "no Ganma no!". Jaden likes to eat all the time! He know where the snacks are kept and continues to bring them to you to open. Also love Amanda and my "grown up" times while the boys were in school. It was a great time and I miss you all. Thank goodness for Skype! Thank you again for everything.
I just saw these pictures. So cute and it makes me so jealous!! Last year was so much fun!! The boys are as always too cute for words. I LOVE them in their hats. And may I add that Ganma looked skinny. Those walks around the park in AZ must be paying off :) Can't wait to see the boys and Amanda soon! And I am getting Skype soon. I want the boys to reconize their Aunt Kimmy!!
Post a Comment