
All of us on the beach. Both boys loved playing in the sand and swimming in the ocean.

Daddy and the boys building a sand castle.

JJ at dinner. He just finished eating 2 bowls of ice cream.

Caleb giving us his big smile on his 2nd birthday. He hates sweets so no cake or ice cream for him.

The boys enjoying a snack while taking a break from the beach.

All of us just relaxing....

Caleb contemplating whether or not to eat the sand.

Daddy and Jaden swimming in the ocean surrounded by angel fish.

The whole family:) Michele, Anthony, Jenna, Dylan, Matthew and all of us on the 4th of July. We had the best trip to the Atlantis!! All of us especially the adults had a great time. Caleb and Jaden we so happy to have Jenna, Dylan & Matthew to play with all day long. It was a great 2nd birthday trip!!

Matthew, Jaden, Jenna, Dylan and Caleb in their 4th of July outfits!

JJ and Daddy in the toddler water park. We couldn't get Jaden out of the water. He went down every single slide 100 times;)

Cautious Caleb liked to stay close to shore while wildman Jaden liked to swim everywhere.

Mommy trying to keep Jaden from throwing a rock at a bird.

Daddy and JJ at the water park

Caleb in waist deep. He would go all the way in if someone went with him. He did go on one slide a couple times.
8 comments:
Happy 2nd Birthday to my precious grandbabies!!! So glad everyone had a great time at Atlantis. Pics are great and can't believe how big they are getting and how cute they are. Miss you all.
It looks like you all had a great time. I can't believe the boys are already 2 years old!! They are getting so big!! Take care :)
So I would have to say the picture of Jaden looks just like Andy in the face....I looked at it a couple of times and it just reminded me of Andy growing up????
Happy Birthday to the boys!!! They are so big & handsome. Looks like Atlantis was a blast! Hope you are all well. Miss you, xoxo
Hello Tynes Family! I had to leave a comment here after finding your blog through a mutual friend of ours from college. I was a friend of L.T.'s from Troy. I just wanted to pass on my congrats on all of his accomplishments since then and this beautiful family I see here! I know he must be a wonderful father. The twins are precious! My husband and I enjoy keeping up with all of his gigs and I shed tears of joy for him over that Superbowl win and that big kick prior to that!
Please tell him I said hello!
Katie Puccio Snow
kepuccio@yahoo.com
I miss my lil buddies...
Happy Birthday boys!!! The trip looked like a BLAST! Glad you all had fun. (and I'm glad to hear mine aren't the only ones that don't like sweets!)
Post a Comment