In January, the boys moved into their separate nursery classes (aka preschool). They are doing great being in separate rooms and love their new classmates and teachers. Caleb has been potty trained since January at school. Yes, that's right. He rarely has an accident at school but hates to go to the potty at home. It's annoying but he will hopefully be fully trained in the next month. Jaden has no interest in the potty and it's totally fine with us. I actually like them being in diapers:) The biggest change for them was having to be at school on time. Now we have to wake them up by 7:45am which they hate. The time change won't help this.
We have only made one trip this offseason so far. We flew to stay with my parents in San Antonio where we dropped the boys off and went to Mexico with our friends Brian and Suzi. The boys had a great time with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Kimmy. We are home this month but leave for St. Maarten on April 11th. All of us are looking forward to the trip.
I promise to be better at updating the blog!!
What can I say, I am blessed with the best sleepers ever!!
Caleb sporting his NY Giants outfit.
Lawrence and I at a Muscular Dystrophy fundraiser.
Jaden with his kilt for international day at school. They put on the cutest program ever!
Jaden yelling at Lawrence for taking his pictures.
Lawrence and I in Mexico.
Suzi and I before we got our tans:)
1 comment:
The picture of you and the boys asleep is so adorable!! The boys are getting so big!
Post a Comment