6/8/09

There's No Place Like Home....

Caleb & Jaden thinking they were golfing in the tourney with Daddy. I'm sure by next summer Lawrence will have both on the course learning to play.
Kim, Kelly, Tony, Lawrence and I out Saturday night. Just like old times....

My sister Kim and "adopted" sister Molly. I think I have a pic like this from every time we go out.

Our trip to Kansas can be best described by one word "BUSY!" We arrived Friday afternoon and headed straight to Grandma and Grandpa's house. The boys felt right at home. They got to spend time with their Great Aunt Vickie and even their new favorite dog Missy (who they look for in our house for some strange reason). Saturday morning we got up and headed straight to breakfast with Grandma Linda, Auntie, Uncle Sam, Aunt Margie, John, Amanda, Kim, Tony, Kelly, Ryan and Casey. The boys were so happy to get so much attention and gifts from everyone. Thank you Auntie for putting together a great breakfast!

After breakfast daddy and the boys headed back to G&G's for their naps while Kelly, Kim and I went wedding dress shopping. We had a great girls day but no luck with the dress. Kelly's just too cute in all of them which makes it hard to decide:) After 4 1/2 hours of dress shopping I had only 30 mins to get ready to head to the Royals game with our friends Eric, Ned and Lisa. We lost but had so much fun in the new stadium. After the game we headed to Kim and Molly's new place which is fabulous! Then out from there. I think we got home around 2am which is super late for me.

Sunday was just as busy. Angie, Alec, Jerry, Cheryl, Hayden and Jack all came over to play and have lunch. The boys napped for 3 1/2 hours so it kind of cut our day short. After naps we headed to our old neighbors Pat and Jeanette's house. Jeanette had tons of food for us which was delicious as always:) The boys loved playing with Gabby! We then stopped by Kelly's parents house to say hi before heading back to G&G's in time for baths and bed.

So thank you everyone for making our trip home so wonderful especially Grandma and Grandpa!!! There were a lot of people we wanted to see but didn't get the chance and for that I'm so sorry. We wanted to spend as much time with our family as possible this visit but promise to make more time for friends when we return.

ps--i didn't take any pics at all in kansas but the 3 I posted.


3 comments:

Tony & Kelly said...

It was soo much fun...come back anytime you want :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I never saw this post. I have been slacking. I love the pic of us 5. Such a fun night!! Can't wait to see you all again soon!!

Andy said...

I like the picture of the boys in the golf cart!

Send the lil guys to denver!