8/29/08

Jaden...aka Papa??


Caleb & I were in the playroom when Jaden decided to grace us with his presence. Anyway, Caleb usually calls Jaden "brrr" or "nanen" but has now decided his name is Papa. He points to him and says "Papa, Papa."


Our housekeeper is Hispanic and calls both boys papacito and papa all the time. I think Caleb caught on and now has a new name for brother.
The rest of us just refer to him as "JJ."

4 comments:

Andy said...

I LOVE IT!!! Blog came out good!!! Now I can see the BABIES ALL THE TIME!!!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and Grandma loves the blog. We can't get enough pictures of the boys (or Lawrence in his scrubs). We look forward to our daily visit. By the way - let us know when the boy's flight arrives here in KC.

Jon and Andrea said...

I'm so happy you have a blog! Woohoo! It's so addicting.

Landon loves looking at pics of his cousins.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh you have a blog...this is fabulous!!!!